- I am currently Regional Research Coordinator assisting the drafting of a global study examining good practices in addressing discrimination against women and promoting gender equality. I am coordinating a team of 6 researchers covering developments taking place at European level.The project is hosted by the Women's Human Rights Education Institute and it supports the mandate of the UN Working Group on Discrimination against Women in Law and Practice.
- Supported a research project examining forms of multiple and intersectional discrimination (2013-2015). Coordinated the realization of a case-study on the human rights violations experienced by Roma women in Czech Republic in the context of access to health care services. The case study highlighted how the experience of race and gender shaped the form of discrimination suffered by Roma women.
- Involved in the elaboration of the UN Human Rights Council Advisory Committee Final Study on Rural Women and The Right to Food examining patterns of discrimination affecting women in seasonal and temporary employment arrangements and women-headed households (2012).
- Conducted research on the rights to housing, health and labour taking a gender dimension (2012 - presently).
- Organized and facilitated training on economic, social and cultural rights, including with focus on the intersection of women's rights and economic, social and cultural rights (2010 - 2013).
- Wrote policy papers, legal articles and presentations on aspects related to women's rights. For example, I co-authored an article published in the Equal Rights Review examining the recent practice of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women in relation to intersectional discrimination affecting women.
- I have a PhD in International Law from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (2015) (Switzerland). The PhD thesis focuses on the protection of vulnerable groups in international human rights law.