I am looking for a Gender Statistical Expert for a 2 month assignment in Uzbekistan.
Gender Statistics Expert, International (2 person-month, intermittent)
Scope of Work: The international gender statistics expert will support MOF, State Committee on Statistics and Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations to enhance gender-disaggregated economic and social statistics in Uzbekistan.
Detailed Tasks and/or Expected Output: Major responsibilities include, though not limited to, the following activities:
- Support MOF, State Committee on Statistics (SCS), Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations to develop and enhance the statistical methodologies in producing timely, relevant and accurate economic and social statistics with gender-disaggregated approach for effective macroeconomic policy making;
- Support SCS in adoption of international statistical standards and use of information technology tools to collect, publicly disseminate and regularly update key social and economic indicators (such as statistics on poverty, employment, income, productivity, investment, global trade, etc) with focus on gender and support development of online website to disseminate gender-disaggregated statistics;
- Assist Ministry of Employment and Labor Relations and relevant government agencies to strengthen collection of gender-disaggregated data on the labor market and start creating a specialized gender-disaggregated database for the public and private sector enterprises (including small and medium enterprises);
- Liaise effectively with Gender Sensitivity Analysis Specialist and Medium-term Budget Framework (MTBF) / Budget Specialist to support their deliverables in relation to gender-disaggregatged statistics;
- Conduct at least 3 training workshops in areas listed above
If you are interested and have the profile, please get into contact with me asap.
Thank you and with warm regards,