CALL FOR PAPERS
European Forum on Culture
10 December 2018
After the "Florence Declaration" signed by the G7 Ministers of Culture and on the occasion of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 planned by the European Commission, this international symposium aims to stimulate a reflection on culture as a tool for dialogue between people: culture can be a real tool for collaboration, solidarity, growth and sustainable development of the territory and communities.
The interventions will focus on the following objectives:
1) the concept of cultural heritage, in all its forms, material and immaterial, mobile and immovable;
2) the extraordinary connection between the past, the present and the future of humanity;
3) the methods of preservation and transmission of the identity and memory of people;
4) the link between culture and intolerance and violence.
Symposium languages: English, French, Italian and Albanian.
The proceedings of the Symposium will be published in the international journal tempěranter.
- Deadline for abstracts submission: 23 November 2018. In the language of the contribution & in English send to the address <symposium(AT)forumeuropeoculturafvg.it>: (1) an abstract of the contribution of maximum 1.500 characters and five key words, (2) a presentation of maximum five lines on academic activities, main research interests and publications.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 25 November 2018
- Deadline for registration at the Symposium: 28 November 2018
- Deadline for submission of papers for publication: 10 December 2018
- International Symposium “European Forum on Culture”: 10 December 2018
Further information: www.forumeuropeoculturafvg.it