CALL FOR PAPERS
for the development of F.V.G.
20 June 2017
The 17 Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations should be achieved by 2030. Italy and the region Friuli Venezia Giulia are also invited to contribute to the achievement of the 2030 Agenda's goals with commitment and sense of responsibility.
The contribution of the humanities and science in the achievement of the 2030 Agenda's goals will be the main theme of the International Symposium “Agenda 2030 for the development of F.V.G.”.
The contributions will focus on the following objectives:
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere;
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture;
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages;
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all;
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls;
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all;
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all;
- Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all;
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation;
- Reduce inequality within and among countries;
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable;
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns;
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts;
- Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development;
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss;
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels;
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development;
Symposium languages: English, French, Italian and Albanian.
The proceedings of the Symposium will be published in the international journal tempěranter.
- Deadline for abstracts submission: 16 June 2017. In the language of the contribution & in English send to the address <symposium(AT)agenda2030fvg.it>: (1) an abstract of the contribution of maximum 1.500 characters and five key words, (2) a presentation of maximum five lines on academic activities, main research interests and publications.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 18 June 2017
- Deadline for registration at the Symposium: 19 June 2017
- Deadline for submission of papers for publication: 20 June 2017
- International Symposium “Agenda 2030 for the development of F.V.G.”: 20 June 2017