Joint webinar with Gearing Roles | Bias and Resistances: Exploring Challenges to Gender Equality in Leadership and Decision-Making is now on YouTube.
This webinar aims at explaining and deepening the understanding of the role of gender bias in leadership and decision-making while exploring resistances to gender equality. Finally, strategies for tackling bias and resistances were discussed.
Two keynote speakers:
- Maxime Forest, Yellow Window, Gender Expert and Trainer, Research Associate and lecturer at Sciences Po Paris
on “Why Gender Equality should matter to Meritocracy and Academic Excellence: tackling gender bias in decision-making and leadership”
- Lucy Ferguson, Yellow Window, Trainer and Researcher in structural change for gender equality on “How do we address resistances to achieving gender equality in leadership and decision-making?”
Who is it for?
- Gender Equality Plan team members / change agents
- Equality officers
- Senior female leaders in higher education
- Future female leaders in higher education
Find the full video on GE Academy's YouTube channel and subscribe to keep up to date with our latest online sessions.