You are invited to participate in an online discussion taking place on EuroGender, the 9th of June, 11.00 a.m. - 4.00 pm CEST.
This discussion is taking place in the context of a study that Yellow Window is performing on behalf of the European Commission (DG Education and Culture) and its Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
The online discussion will focus on good practice initiatives in the field of prevention of gender-based violence in sport.
If you have expertise and experience in this field, or are interested in the process, we invite you to join this online discussion to:
- assist in the definition of criteria for selecting good practices in the prevention of gender-based violence in sport,
- identify challenges and define objectives to be set with regard to the prevention of gender-based violence in sport,
- discuss possible future policy recommendations in this area.
Gender experts from Yellow Window (the European Commission’s Contractor for the project) will be facilitating the online discussion and will be answering further questions related to the project.
The agenda of the discussion is the following:
11.00 - 11.10: Welcome and introduction
11.10 - 13.00: Discussion on qualitative criteria for selecting good practices in the prevention of gender-based violence in sport
13.00 - 14.30: Identification of success factors and challenges, and definition of objectives about the prevention of gender-based violence in sport
14.30 - 16.00: Discussion on possible future policy recommendations in the area of gender-based violence in sport
At the end of the online discussion, the transcript containing all comments will be uploaded on the page. Two weeks later, the report of the online discussion, clustering comments/recommendations per topic, will be made available on EuroGender as well.
- the window for posting comments will appear at 11.00 CEST precisely
- you can use the 'comment' tool for elaborating on a previous post or the 'quote' for a specifically comment on a previous post. Otherwise, the window for comments is for raising new discussion points
- click Load all replies to be able to read what was posted before
- Chrome browser works far better than Internet Explorer
Looking forward to seeing you online!