The UN World Data Forum brings together:
- data and statistical experts and users from governments,
- civil society,
- the private sector,
- donor and philanthropic bodies,
- international and regional agencies,
- the geospatial community,
- the media, academia, and professional bodies.
Data experts and users gather to spur data innovation, mobilize high-level political and financial support for data and build a pathway to better data for sustainable development.
A Virtual UN World Data Forum will be held on 19–21 October 2020.
The third UN World Data Forum will be hosted by the Federal Statistical Office of Switzerland from 3 to 6 October 2021 in Bern.
Our researcher Christina Fabre presents EIGE's data collection on intimate partner violence, rape, and femicide on 12 October in a pre-recorded session.
If you wish to attend the pre-recorded session, you need to register. The presentation you can find enclosed under the RESOURCES tab.