Registration is open!
WHY: The webinar “Doing research on security and crisis situations with gender lenses: a case study on Integrating Sex and Gender in Research Content” aims at presenting about what the sex and gender dimension in different research disciplines may entail. Participants will get knowledge about how the gender dimension can be included in research on peace and security and understand the relevance of gender in crisis situations (i.e. covid-19 pandemic).
FOR WHOM: It offers a learning opportunity to
- Open Collaborative Online Course participants
- Research project advisors
- Research Performing Organizations (RPOs)
We are inviting you to register for the webinar “Doing research on security and crisis situations with gender lenses: a case study on Integrating Sex and Gender in Research Content” organised by the EU-funded project “Gender Equality Academy” on 17th June 2020 at 14.00 (Brussels time).
- Linda Marie Rustad and Trine Rogg Korsvik, Kilden genderresearch.no on “What is the gender dimension in research?”
- Torunn Tryggestad: Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO), Deputy Director: “Peace and security research: does gender matter?”
GE Academy has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824585