Registration is open!
WHY: This training focuses on the sex and gender dimension in the research field of Mobility and it will provide an overview on sex and gender dimensions in research with a special focus on mobility issues. The training will help the participants understand the concepts of sex and gender and their relevance for research – focusing on mobility-related topics, such as landscape/urban planning, engineering and geography. Also, it is going to sensitise on the importance of including the sex and gender dimension into research projects and designing more gender-sensitive projects and it will provide practical strategies to implement a gender approach in mobility research.
- Researchers at universities and private companies, focusing on mobility, landscape/urban planning, engineering, geography
- Research team leaders
- Research coordinators at Research Performing Organisations (RPOs) and Research Funding Organisations (RFOs)
- Research officers/ research advisors/ people in charge of supporting research projects
- People in charge of the valorisation /dissemination of research outputs
- Officers at research and transfer support units at universities
IMPORTANT NOTE: This training is a follow-up on the training “Gender dimension in research: 4 Case Studies from the STEM Field”. Therefore, having participated in the training “Gender dimension in research: 4 Case Studies from the STEM Field” is a precondition for enrolling in this particular follow-up training, focusing on Mobility.
DATE: Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 09:00-12:00 CET (Brussels time)
GE Academy has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824585.