Registration is open!
WHY: This training focuses on the sex and gender dimension in the research field of Human-Computer Interaction. It will provide an overview on gender and sex aspects in research topics focusing on Human-Computer Interaction and help the participants understand concepts of gender and gender mainstreaming along with their relevance in the addressed area. The training will sensitise on the importance of including the gender dimension in research projects and designing more gender-sensitive projects by providing practical strategies to implement a gender approach in research.
- Researchers at (ICT related) universities and private companies
- Research team leaders
- Research coordinators at Research Performing Organisations (RPOs) and Research Funding Organisations (RFOs)
- Research officers/ research advisors/ people in charge of supporting research projects
- People in charge of the valorisation /dissemination of research outputs
- Officers at research and transfer support units at universities
IMPORTANT NOTE: This training is a follow-up on the training “Gender dimension in research: 4 Case Studies from the STEM Field”. Therefore, having participated in the training “Gender dimension in research: 4 Case Studies from the STEM Field” is a precondition for enrolling in this particular follow-up training, focusing on Human-Computer Interaction Research.
DATE: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 09:00-12:00 CET (Brussels time)
GE Academy has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824585.