We are delighted to announce our final conference, which will be in the format of an online webinar. We will present four Baltic Gender products which can be used to reduce gender inequalities and support structural changes in marine science. These products are:
The presentations will be followed by an open discussion led by Prof. Susan Buckingham.
Who is it for?
- Researchers, lecturers, technicians and administrative staff in marine science and STEM
- Gender equality and equal opportunity officers
- Gender equality plans core team members
- Decision-makers and leaders in higher education
- Cruise leaders and participants
- Anyone who is interested
How to attend the Baltic Gender Webinar:
We use Zoom as a tool to support the Baltic Gender Webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Reminder: Check your local time.
Participation is free of charge.
More information: https://www.baltic-gender.eu/webinar