21st Experts' Forum Meeting will take place in Vilnius on 26 - 27 April 2018.
Discussions and group work on different topics will take place at the meeting:
- we will present our new communication strategy and discuss opportunities for our cooperation, including the upcoming country visits and the upcoming Gender-sensitive parliaments tool
- we will discuss how the tools and methods of gender budgeting could be used in the Member States
- as the next edition of Gender Equality Index will focus on work-life balance, we will ask you to bring out different angles in measuring it in the Member States
- we will discuss the strategic framework on violence against women (2019-2022)
- we will present EIGE's Glossary and Thesaurus and discuss its way into national use
- we will quickly update you on some of the changes in our digital communication.
Please find full agenda, background documents and presentations made during the event, enclosed and available for download in the Resources tab.
Photographs from the event are available under the Photos tab.