Are you looking for something interesting to read over the summer break? Why not check our reading list for a range of gender equality titles? It is a good way to pass the time while keeping up to date on the latest gender equality matters.
- Bridging the digital gender gap/Laberenz, Lennart. Betterplace lab, 2017.
- Practical guide to improving gender equality in research organisations /Science Europe, 2017.
- 3rd gender equality atlas for Germany/Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth, 2016.
- Women at work trends 2016 /International Labour Organization (ILO). 2016.
- Women in middle management in Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain and UK /AFAEMME (The Association of Organisations of Mediterranean Businesswomen), 2016.
- Women in science, technology and engineering companies in Italy, Latvia, Romania, Spain and UK /AFAEMME (The Association of Organisations of Mediterranean Businesswomen), 2016.
- The motherhood pay gap : a review of the issues, theory and international evidence/Damian Grimshaw and Jill Rubery. ILO, 2015.