Re: FWC Communications LOT 3 - Audio-video services
Dear @Pomilio Blumm Srl. 2 thank you for the delivery, it's ok to wait a bit more and get a good result. Here are our comments, we would really like to have the next version on Monday:
- First slide the, text should be “How is GENDER EQUALITY in the EU”
- 0:27: No head explosion at – put this graphic (the pie chart) in the middle of the man and woman which appear at 0:20, text (EIGE monitors gender equality in the European Union and the Member States) changes below, can win a few seconds
- 0:31: Make time series bar less steep, more horizontal. Now there seems to be good progress
- LOWEST SCORE (for Greece)
- 01:05: the text should be without the “:” at the first line. Also, to remove the 2nd line as the same text appears at the closure
- 01:14-01:19: the domains should appear with this sequence: work, money, knowledge, time, power, health. Violence should appear last and NOT connected with a line to the circle.
- 1:33: Check font sizes of intersections, they seem diffeent now
- 1:33: Connector of intersections should not cover domain circles in the graphic
- Leave two more second the score of power (01:47)
- At the board table, it should be from 1 yellow chair to 3 and not to 5
- Remove the subdomains of power. It seems too much information (01:57-02:16)
- Stress the word “Time” at the slide of 02:20
- 2:24: The text should be "more men have time for social activities" .
- 2:24: First show the text and then show the people becoming white (show the statistics). Both for women and men, the people should become white from the left side.
- 2:29: The text should be "while more women do housework" with same style of animation in the presentation of the statistics (how people become white)
- We understand you will overall improve the transitions correct ? The last one specifically needs work, and more time on the screen (2:34)