Since I am EuroGender administrator, I would like also to introduce it a bit.
EuroGender is EIGE’s main consultation platform as well as a collaboration platform that allows all its 10.000 users to exchange resources, knowledge and good practices on gender equality. It bridges decision-makers, practitioners, researchers and experts from all EU Member States and institutions.
EuroGender allows you/your institution to:
- access reports of previous online discussions or register to take part in the upcoming ones. The online discussions are organised in connection with EIGE’s work, on various gender equality topics, for example: Guidelines for Gender Training (25 September), Men and Gender Equality (11-12 September), Beijing+20 (14 October), EIGE updates for IPA countries (17 October), Communicating gender (12 November), Communicating Gender Statistics - (13 November). You can check all other gender-related events listed on EuroGender calendar here;
- find partners for projects and connect with gender experts from all over the world via stakeholders’ directory;
- easily update the EuroGender community on your work (publications, films, photographs, etc) and post news on gender equality developments in your country;
- promote your gender equality projects using EuroGender tools, including workspaces, opinion polls, surveys or organising your own online discussions;
- Share, like, comment, engage and dialogue using social media tools.
Therefore, I invite you to upload news, events and take advantage of this communication channel built to serve gender equality.