The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) invites you to participate to an online discussion taking place on EuroGender, the 28th of April, 14.00 - 17.00 CEST. The consultation aims at collecting insights on the test version of EIGE's online step-by-step guide for developing and implementing gender equality plans in Research and Higher Education Institutions.
EIGE has developed the online tool based on research carried out in the 28 EU Member States, along with other participatory consultation processes. More information on the work that hase been done so far, the structure of the online tool and content that you do not find in the test tool is available within the background document - enclosed and available for download.
You can access the test version of the step-by-step guide here. Please note that for the parts where content is not available online, information is to be found within the background document.
Yellow Window (EIGE’s Contractor for the project) will be facilitating the online discussion and will be answering further questions related to the project. If interested to submit additional comments after the closure of the online discussion, you can do that at: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than May, 11th.
There are several other points on our online discussion agenda, but the main sessions are the following ones:
- 14.00 to 14.10 CEST: Welcome
- 14.10 to 14.50 CEST: User-friendliness of the online tool
- 14.50 to 15.45 CEST: Learning value of the online tool
- 15.45 to 16.30 CEST: Dimensions to be covered by the online tool
- 16.30 to 17.00 CEST: Practical suggestions for the online tool
- the window for posting comments will appear at 14.00 CEST precisely
- you can use the 'comment' tool for elaborating on a previous post or the 'quote' for a specifically comment on a previous post. Otherwise, the window for comments is for raising new discussion points
- keep refreshing the page (F5) to have the latest comments appearing
- click Load all replies to be able to read what was posted before
- Chrome browser works far better than Internet Explorer
Looking forward to seeing you online!